Congratulations to the 10 finalists selected for the 2nd phase of the #Mazarsforgood Innovation Challenge.
Want to help change then business world for good but don't have the funding to get started?
Are you willing to innovate and take an active role in changing companies for good?
Take part in the #Mazarsforgood Innovation Challenge!
Get the chance to win US$ 20,000 for your idea and present it in front of Mazars' leaders in Brussels, Belgium in December 2015!
The #Mazarsforgood Innovation Challenge is open to all aspiring entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs worldwide between 20 and 30 years old, willing to make an impact. You can be a student, a graduate or a young professional.
1) Team up with 1 or 2 people and choose one category for your innovative idea.
How can companies do better:
For you, the employee
Topics listed under the 3 categories are examples of what your idea can be about.
Your idea can be a product, a service or a process. We encourage you to use technology and design thinking for your idea.
2) Present your idea in a 90 seconds
3) Fill in the idea canvas
We want to learn more about your idea. Download the idea canvas template and let us know about the purpose, context, solution and impact of your project.
4) Post your video and your idea canvas on your dedicated space before April 14 at 8pm CET.
Keep in mind that your submissions must be done in English.
• The 2nd place teams will win USD 2,000,
• The 3rd place teams will win USD 1,000.
• The team with the most popular idea will win USD 1,000.